Due to current concerns around COVID-19, these courses will be delivered remotely
Open Sourced by Google in mid-2014 ‘Kubernetes’ builds on 10 years of managing Linux Containers at a massive scale.
Since then, the Kubernetes project has exploded, gaining over 75,000 commits and 48,000+ stars on Github. It has quickly become the default cluster manager, referred to as the new ‘Datacentre OS.’ Kubernetes is a must to learn if you are using or adopting containers.
These are hands-on modular courses that will train you in deploying Kubernetes and operating it efficiently, whatever your level of experience. These are FREE courses run by Jetstack, in partnership with Google.
To attend you must:
- Register with a company email address
- Either be working on or about to start working on an active Kubernetes project
- Demonstrate a skill level consistent with the course level specification (see below)
- We have a limited number of spaces on these courses and admission is subject to review
- We will prioritise applicants from companies who have not attended these courses previously
- These courses are not available to existing Google partners
- This training is run in conjunction with our partner Google and your details will passed to them when you register