We guide and support enterprises in their adoption and production use of Kubernetes. Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premises), enables us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
Our Solution Engineers architect, design and implement Kubernetes-based integrations. They work directly with customers, onsite and remote, and are as comfortable in front of a whiteboard explaining concepts to a customer as at a Linux terminal implementing highly-automated and scripted solutions. They are expected to take part in delivering Kubernetes training to a wide variety of audiences, educating other engineers in the possibilities they can unlock with Kubernetes. They understand how to integrate and make the most of Kubernetes and related cloud-native technology. They have a passion for pushing boundaries, sometimes with novel and experimental ideas, are self-started and proactive.
You can read more about the life of a Jetstack Solutions Engineer on our blog.
- Python / Ruby / C/C++ and/or Go (ideal)
- Cloud technology (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc)
- Linux and systems programming (i.e. shell, Bash scripting, etc)
- Linux containers (Docker, rkt etc)
- Git source control
- CI / CD (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins etc)
We look for
- A proven track record of helping customers succeed, ideally in an enterprise setting
- Interest in working with a cutting edge technology in fast-growing open source communities
- Willingness to engage directly with customers on-site in a variety of environments with different operational constraints
- Passion to learn in a fast-moving space
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ and react appropriately to challenges
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to experiment with solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, including management at all levels, as well as engineering teams
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%) - primarily in the UK but also across Europe from time to time
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply.