Who are we?
We are a fast-growing Kubernetes company with offices in London, Bristol and the Midlands. We pride ourselves on helping startups and enterprises alike in their path to modern cloud-native infrastructure.
We have three major products:
- Subscription (Kubernetes support and access to Jetstack Flightdeck)
- Training (both in-person and via Flightdeck)
- Consulting and engineering
We also have a number of very active and successful open source projects which form a key part of the Kubernetes ecosystem.
Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premise), enable us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
What will you be doing?
Day-to-day you’ll be managing engineering projects and helping our Field Engineering team to plan complex customer projects.l
The below points shouldn’t be seen as a checklist; it’s a rough guide to what you’ll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for budgets and deadlines
- Using agile methodologies day-to-day
- Managing sprint changes and deadlines
- Providing updates to internal stakeholders
- Updating our customers accordingly
- Managing team resources
- Leading retrospective sessions to discuss what worked and what needs improvement
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a generalist who isn’t afraid of variety. This is a dynamic role so flexibility and strong organisational skills are essential. Experience as a Project Manager would be fantastic, as is exposure to startups.
Your time will be split between our London office, onsite with customers plus you’ll have the option to work from home if you wish.
What can Jetstack offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working
- A laptop of your choice
- Regular socials
- Company pension plan
- Fast career growth with the flexibility to manage your career path
How do I apply?
Please send a copy of your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you!