Jetstack are looking for someone who would thrive on project-managing a highly-skilled technical team that are going places.
We are a small, but fast-growing company that help our customers get the most out of Kubernetes, one of the highest velocity open-source projects in the market.
You would work with some of the most innovative and exciting companies in the world to push the boundaries of what’s achievable using cloud technologies.
Jetstack counts Gitlab, Pearson, OVO Energy, Monzo and Google amongst its clients. As Operations Manager, you would plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the engagements we are working on.
You’ll report into our co-founder and work with them on a daily basis to help shape the future of Jetstack.
- Punctual and organised
- Work well to deadlines
- Show leadership qualities
- Experience with agile methodology
It would help (but is not essential) if you:
- Have previously worked with technical teams
- Have an understanding of the impact of implementing new technology in business
- Are familiar with Gitlab (and other issue tracking products such as Jira and Trello)
- Are familiar with G-Suite
- Are familiar with Slack
Salary is flexible given experience. Please contact us with a cover letter and a CV.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply. We look forward to hearing from you!