We guide and support enterprises in their adoption and production use of Kubernetes. Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premise), enables us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
We are looking for a paid Marketing/PR intern to work with us over the summer in our London office. Reporting to our Head of Growth, you will work within our commercial team to help achieve some of our key marketing initiatives, and to increase brand awareness and share of voice in the market. This will be an opportunity for the successful candidate to show their marketing flair by being responsible for full campaigns to generate sales pipeline.
You can read more about life in the commercial team on our blog.
Main tasks and duties
- Use data to track and produce reports showing growth and engagement through different marketing channels (including social media, email etc.)
- Develop mini-campaigns around existing open source products and service offerings
- Develop processes for tracking Marketing Qualified Leads through to CRM and deal closure
- Plan and deliver customer case studies via different mediums (blogs, press, video)
- Ideally studying/recently graduated from a marketing/communications based degree (although not essential)
- Must be able to demonstrate prior experience in digital marketing (including examples of campaigns worked on)
- Demonstrate interest in working for a tech Startup
- Awareness of open source
- Experience of copywriting and using social media
- An understanding of marketing automation tools such as Mautic
- Familiar with Google analytics, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, SumAll
- Familiar with G-Suite (Google Apps)
- Organised, punctual and able to work to deadlines
The successful candidate will given a high level of autonomy and responsibility, and so must be self-motivated.
Terms of employment
2-3 month summer internship with possible extension depending on performance Based in Southwark, flexible remote working option
Click here to find out more and apply.