We guide and support enterprises in their adoption and production use of Kubernetes. Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premises), enables us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
We’re looking for a talented Frontend Engineer, with experience of modern frontend frameworks such as Elm and Vue.js, to help us develop UI/UX for a number of Jetstack web-based properties and products. Principally, this will be our customer portal and online training platform, Flightdeck, that delivers rich content and interactive learning for Kubernetes and cloud native. You will work closely with engineers that focus on backend engineering, primarily in Go, as well as Product Owners and Jetstack’s co-founders to bring products to market.
- Experience of modern frontend frameworks - e.g. Elm / Vue.js / React
Any experience of the following would be an added extra
- Docker and Kubernetes
- REST API design
- Git source control
- CI/CD (e.g. GitLab)
- Deployment of services to Google Cloud (GCP)
What are we looking for
- Experience in working in an agile process/environment
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to focus and work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team
- A sense of ownership and customer responsibility
- Ability to adapt to circumstance and respond with urgency and pragmatism
- Ability and desire to continually learn and remain up-to-date with ecosystem developments
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply.