We guide and support enterprises in their adoption and production use of Kubernetes. Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premises), enable us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help us manage and guide a talented and creative team of engineers, who have a passion for Kubernetes and the open source community and who are looking to innovate and push boundaries. This role is meant to drive high quality work and enable engineers to ensure customer success as well as make an impact in the Kubernetes community.
This role will present an opportunity to remain hands-on, but the main focus will be on management and technical leadership, whilst working closely with our commercial and operations teams on company wide goals.
- Software engineering
- Linux operations
- Distributed systems
We look for
- Technical leadership and an interest in people management
- Experience in recruiting and building successful teams
- Ability to lead design and code review sessions
- Experience in delivering complex customer projects/products.
- Ability and desire to continually learn and remain up-to-date with ecosystem developments
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team as well as cross-functionally
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply.