We guide and support enterprises in their adoption and production use of Kubernetes. Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premises), enables us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
Our Customer Reliability Engineers (CRE) provide pro-active support and maintenance to Jetstack customers. These customers now increasingly use Kubernetes as a platform for their highly-scalable, user-facing workloads, and uptime and performance is critical. With an in-depth understanding of Kubernetes cluster internals, we provide the safe pair of hands and confidence to ensure that that customers’ clusters are robust, efficient and scalable. CREs are a point of contact and seek pragmatic resolutions to complex systems issues, working closely with customers and internal teams.
You can read more about this exciting role on our blog.
- Python / Ruby / C/C++ and/or Go (ideal)
- Cloud technology (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc)
- Strong Linux systems programming (i.e. shell, Bash scripting, etc)
- Strong understanding of Linux networking and containers
- Git source control
- CI/CD (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins etc)
We look for
- Previous customer-facing experience
- Strong ability to focus and work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging complex technical issues
- A sense of ownership and customer responsibility
- Ability to adapt to circumstance and respond with urgency and pragmatism
- Ability and desire to continually learn and remain up-to-date with ecosystem developments
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply.