We guide and support enterprises in their adoption and production use of Kubernetes. Our deep understanding and real-world experience in a variety of environments (cloud and on-premises), enables us to accelerate customer projects and provide them with confidence in their operations.
Due to increased interest in Kubernetes adoption, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to help build our brand by selling Jetstack’s services and working closely with our major partners (namely Google Cloud and Venafi). As a Business Development Manager, you will identify, build and nurture lasting relationships with new and existing customers. You’ll work closely with our Co-Founders and Engineers to develop our sales pipeline and strategy.
Jetstack already has an established reputation within the Kubernetes community and we receive a high number of warm leads; we’re not looking for someone to spend hours on the phone cold-calling! What we do need however, is someone with an interest in cloud-technologies and a desire to help deliver real value to our customers.
What will you be doing
- Responsible for driving new business by identifying, prospecting, closing and onboarding customers
- Build a strategy to grow our current accounts and acquire new ones. Our subscription product has huge potential within the industry, so we would like you to develop this pipeline in particular.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and our network of partners to increase our customers ROI
- Define Jetstack’s relationships within accounts, such as executing business reviews and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Assisting with our marketing and PR using social media and events
What are we looking for
- Sales/account management experience, ideally within a startup
- Excellent networking and negotiating abilities
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
- An ability to effectively prioritise business-critical opportunities
- We use Pipedrive to keep track of our funnel, so experience with this platform would be great
- Understanding of open source and cloud technologies
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply.